I just want to share my inspiration what I feel, what I think, and everything But I want to try writing anything and share with other.... Hi Future Generation ...

New Knowledge in ICT

ICT hmm ....

Technology is always involving from year to year, month to month, week to week, day to day maybe even hour to hour. But I could get it to apply the new technology every week. I can get it when I followed the ICT classroom ...For nearly six months I was studying at SSE, many new things that I get is one of the technology. The technology that I get makes me more enthusiasm for learning because learning to be interesting, not boring and does not make sleepy hehe ...

First, I get a new application for the presentation with a web-based online system. Waahh .. This cool, it makes the presentation was not only in Ms. PowerPoint. Although initially a little difficult to apply but with his own trial and error finally. ... Because this prezi flash based so it is rather heavy for a slow internet connection. 

Then next week is inspiration9, this is an application to create charts and concept of a project. More interesting was, because I usually make in MS.Word. But unfortunately this rarely inspiration9 application could be a version of the free trialnya. 

And the next is movie. Now I know how to make a movie, this is the thing I really like. I can make the creation of what all my experience into a movie that can be shared to others in a fun way. And I've made two movies. 

And the next is WebQuest. It is fun but somewhat difficult to create. But you know this is very interesting especially for the learning process. Well for the future teacher you know this could be an example for how to teach the students do not get bored. This can make students study independently.It turned out that with the knowledge and science of technology that I can, this is a stock that I can implement when I became an educator later. Besides it can be an inspiration to friends all in making something new. 

All this would not be separated from someone who is very meritorious and role in life and all the technological knowledge that I can that is Mr. Moh. Rinaldi, all my friends and Sampoerna School of Education who have helped so far.

Thank you for everything, perhaps there are many more new things will I get it later so wait for further news ya friends ...And I do not forget to thank those who have been taking the time to read this post on my blog.
Oiaa..the result of my creativity, you can see in the next post. Do not forget to give comment friends ...

No comments:

Post a Comment